Copaiba Vitality Essential Oil
“Copa” what? [koh-pey-buh] Often one of the most mispronounced oil names in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. Among Young Living oil users, you may hear it pronounced slightly different. No matter how you pronounce it, this little bottle of oil is one that packs a powerful punch!
Copaiba Vitality essential oil is made from the gum resin tapped for the Copal tree that is native to Brazil. Copaiba was traditionally used in Native American recipes. Copaiba Vitality may be used to support the body’s natural response to injury or irritation. Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally can promote wellness.
Copaiba Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add a drop or two to your herbal tea.
- Add a couple drops to a vegetable capsule as a dietary supplement to promote wellness.
- Enjoy a spoon of honey with a drop of copaiba vitality essential oil.
- Place a drop under you tongue to add in healthy digestion.
- Mix with a carrier oil and apply to the gums of teething babies.
Copaiba contains high levels of beta-caryophyllene. Higher amounts than any known essential oil! Definitely something worth a quick google search! Its gentle, woodsy aroma is great for adding to a neutral moisturizer or worn as a natural perfume fragrance. You may also love the nourishing Copaiba Vanilla shampoo and conditioner that Young Living has specially formulated to moisturize your hair and scalp.
Copaiba is often considered a magnifier, and can be mixed with other oils to enhance their natural properties.
Copaiba is one of the key ingredients in member favorites such as Deep Relief and Breathe Again Roll-on blends., and Stress Away. Young Living is one of the only essential oil companies to offer Copaiba essential oil, so this is an oil you will get the pleasure of discovering for yourself when you get your Young Living Starter Kit.
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors.
- Diffuse for a calming and grounding aroma.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.